Choose your A-FOLD prefabricated wooden houses roofs
The roof defines the upper part of the building and protects the interior from weather and animals.
At A-FOLD we offer different prefabricated roof solutions for your modular wooden house, from metal roofs to bituminous tiles, in numerous colour shades that match the style of the other architectural elements.
Metal roof, Isogrecata
This panel has always been committed to the innovation of construction products and services, with particular attention to improving the performance of buildings in terms of safety, energy efficiency and environmental sustainability.
This products contribute to obtaining the prerequisites and useful credits for LEED and BREEAM certification, the international standards that measure the efficiency and sustainability of buildings.
Polyuretane isogrecata sandwich panel, with 5 grase profile and internal centesimal aluminum support.
- External support: pre-painted galvanized steel profile
- Thickness profile 5/10 mm with 5 ribs
- lnsulation: rigid polyurethane foam 30mm
- Insulating thermal conductivity: À= 0,022 W/MK
- lnsulating thermal transmittance: U= 0,71
- lnsulating thermal resistance: R= 1,41
- Operating temperature: -40°C/ +80°C
- Internal support: embossed centesimal aluminum
Bitumen tiles roof
Premium Rectangular represents the tradition of bituminous shingles, for the rectangular shape of its layers. These tiles offer unsurpassed qualities of resistance, flexibility of use and easy installation, but above all a range of 6 different colors, able to enhance any type of roof.
Extraordinary chromatic nuances that allow you to enhance any roofing project. The wide choice of colors gives the designer the opportunity to research the style that best suits the culture of the piece or taste architectural that it intends to represent: from classic to modem.
- Bituminous compound: Tiajuana
- Thickness: mm 3,3 +/-10%
- Bitumen single layer: EN 544 g /m 2 > 1300
- Single layer grit: EN 544 g /m 2 1400 +/-20%
- Breaking load: MD!CMD EN 544 N/ 5 cm 1000/600
- Fire behaviour: EN 13501-5 B roof (t1)