Discover A-FOLD solutions for eco friendly prefabricated houses
This System is composed of a photovoltaic panels, an accumulation storage and a control system.
The photovoltaic system is composed of panels installed on the roof, thanks to the chemical and physical characteristics of the silicon, they capture the sun’s energy and transform it into electricity.
Use the best panels on the market that can maximize performance even in the presence of cloudy skies and north exposure.
The direct current (DC) generated by the photovoltaic panels is converted, with the use of an inverter, the storage system stores the surplus of installed electricity during the day.
The control system monitors 24 hours a day the amount of energy supplied by the system and by detecting the consumption of the house, it indicates the amount of energy necessary to guarantee 100% autonomy.
- Technology: monocrystalline
- Pane/ power: 320 Wp
- Solar system power: 3,20 kWp
- 5 busbar celI design
- Anti PIO
- Higher power output
- Low temperature coefficient
- Efficiency: ‘2=18.3%
- Tolerance: -0/+5W
- 1Oyear manufacturing guarantee
- 25 year linear power warranty
- Maximum efficiency 97%
- Maximum efficiency in al/ working conditions
- Up to 2 channels MPPT
- lnterface WiFi I RS485 / Ethemet
- 1O year manufacturing guarantee
- Capacity: 5 kWh or 10 kWh
- Lithium-ion batteries
- Maximum storage capacity
- 1O year factory warranty
Solar System (optional)
Solar System for integration consisting of:
- 1 vacuum tube collector with forced circulation, supplied in modules of 20 tubes. The circulation of the fluid is of the direct type. Possibility of adjusting the inclination of the absorber, by means of the rotation of the tubes. Borosilicate glass tubes 1.8 mm thick, equipped with a neck with high thermo-mechanical resistance technopolymer insulation, class 4 resistance to hail. High selectivity aluminum absorber. Dimensions mm: 2164 x 1500 x 120. Product compliant with EN12975 and with Solar Keymark certification;
- 1 mounting system on an inclined roof;
- 1 solar regulator with relative pumping station;
- 1 set of connection pipes for the construction of the solar circuit “